Check back regularly for the latest on following a plant based diet, staying fit, personal spirituality and living a balanced life. I will be sharing my experiences as well as providing answers to some of the questions sent to me.

I will be posting some of my favorite recipes and hope to somehow find the time to setup some cooking demonstrations. I also will be posting some great resources for those who want to learn more about plant based diets.

I believe that today is an awesome day,

but tomorrow is going to be even better!


Friday, October 25, 2013

"Cheesy" Scalloped Potatoes - by Julie Marie

Julie Marie is a vegan cook who has posted cooking videos on you tube.  Her website is www.protectivediet.com.  I have watched quite a few of her videos and picked up some good ideas from her.  This is a recipe I tried this week and my wife and I both really enjoyed this dish. 



Check out Julie Marie's video.

Click here to watch the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment