Check back regularly for the latest on following a plant based diet, staying fit, personal spirituality and living a balanced life. I will be sharing my experiences as well as providing answers to some of the questions sent to me.

I will be posting some of my favorite recipes and hope to somehow find the time to setup some cooking demonstrations. I also will be posting some great resources for those who want to learn more about plant based diets.

I believe that today is an awesome day,

but tomorrow is going to be even better!


Sunday, September 29, 2013

Forks Over Knives

This weekend, my wife and I were part of a retreat for the Sisters of Humility of Mary Associates.  We presented several talks on wellness as it regards to mind, body and spirit.  It was a great experience for both of us and we were able to spend some time with some wonderful people.

It is always a blessing for me when I am able to tell my personal story about how I was given a second chance at life.  I know that God helped me so that I could help others and it is always such an exciting, yet humbling experience when I find others that want to know more about the food revolution that I have become so passionate about.

For those who are just beginning to learn about the advantages of a plant based diet, I strongly recommend that you watch the movie, “Forks Over Knives.”  This movie really started it for me and will give you some great information, much of it very surprising.  The movie can be purchased or rented online and here is a link to the Forks Over Knives website where you can do so.


There is also much more information that is becoming available as more and more are discovering that we must change the way we eat for the future of our children and our country.


I hope you can find the time to watch this movie.  It will be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment