Check back regularly for the latest on following a plant based diet, staying fit, personal spirituality and living a balanced life. I will be sharing my experiences as well as providing answers to some of the questions sent to me.

I will be posting some of my favorite recipes and hope to somehow find the time to setup some cooking demonstrations. I also will be posting some great resources for those who want to learn more about plant based diets.

I believe that today is an awesome day,

but tomorrow is going to be even better!


Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dr. Esselstyn on Reversing Heart Disease

Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., M.D.

Dr. Esselstyn of the Cleveland Clinic
http://www.heartattackproof.com/



Here is a link to several videos about reversing heart disease by following a plant based diet that are very educational and helpful.  I suggest the 4th one down, "Making Heart Attacks History."  It's just a little over 14 minutes.  It could change your life.  It saved mine.

http://www.heartattackproof.com/media.htm

1 comment:

  1. Hey I can't believe my luck!! My grandpa had been asking me for weeks to look for something online that could help him in reversing heart diseases. He's actually a bit obsessed with the notion that he might die of heart attack soon although he's not that aged, only 55. It's probably because his father had died of a cardiac arrest when he was only 42. I don't know I just wanted to help him out and I switched on my laptop and found your blog. I'll definitely find this book for him. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete