Check back regularly for the latest on following a plant based diet, staying fit, personal spirituality and living a balanced life. I will be sharing my experiences as well as providing answers to some of the questions sent to me.

I will be posting some of my favorite recipes and hope to somehow find the time to setup some cooking demonstrations. I also will be posting some great resources for those who want to learn more about plant based diets.

I believe that today is an awesome day,

but tomorrow is going to be even better!


Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Healthy Eating at Chipotle's

I just heard about this, and even if it's not going to be available around here right now, I hope it comes soon.  It's hard sometimes to find things to eat at some restaurants, especially something to grab on the run.  I think Chipotle's makes an effort to provide good healthy food and I was really tickled to hear they will be offering tofu as an option at their restaurant.

Tofu seems to be a dirty word . . . so many people just say, "Oh, I don't eat tofu."  It just seems to have this bad rap.

But I have found, like a couple of other meat substitutes, that tofu can be prepared and seasoned in such a way that it is really good.  I use it to make my version of scrambled eggs, in wraps, and in sauces.  Since it has a naturally neutral taste, it can be seasoned to taste like a lot of different things.

So maybe we, too, will soon be able to eat vegan burritos made with tofu at Chipotle's!

The Food Revolution continues.
To read more, click here:   Healthy eating at Chipotle's

No comments:

Post a Comment