Check back regularly for the latest on following a plant based diet, staying fit, personal spirituality and living a balanced life. I will be sharing my experiences as well as providing answers to some of the questions sent to me.

I will be posting some of my favorite recipes and hope to somehow find the time to setup some cooking demonstrations. I also will be posting some great resources for those who want to learn more about plant based diets.

I believe that today is an awesome day,

but tomorrow is going to be even better!


Monday, March 4, 2013

Articles From U. S. News & World Report

Here are a couple of good articles from U.S. News & World Report.

The basics:



Rachel Pomerance, U. S. News & World Report,  Jan. 9, 2013
 
 *************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
There are other health benefits besides helping with heart problems:
 
 
 
Laura McMullen, U. S. News & World Report,    Jan. 8, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment