Check back regularly for the latest on following a plant based diet, staying fit, personal spirituality and living a balanced life. I will be sharing my experiences as well as providing answers to some of the questions sent to me.

I will be posting some of my favorite recipes and hope to somehow find the time to setup some cooking demonstrations. I also will be posting some great resources for those who want to learn more about plant based diets.

I believe that today is an awesome day,

but tomorrow is going to be even better!


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Meg Wolff - Cancer Survivor

Another great story of someone who made diet modifications to improve her health.

Meg Wolff



(From Meg Wolff's website - access by clicking on her name above.)

Welcome! I hope this website is useful for anyone interested in living healthier. I also want it to be a rich resource and place of support for people dealing with cancer, including those trying to recover, and their families and friends.

I'm a two-time survivor – bone cancer and then breast cancer. Doctors gave me little hope after I'd been through all the traditional medical treatments. So I gave a macrobiotic diet a try. I believe it saved my life. I eat a more modified plant-based diet now and am very healthy nearly 13 years out.

This site has a wealth of information about the connection between diet and a healthy life, about macrobiotics and plant-based eating... and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment